who play's paintball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, iv playd games that last 24 hours. well thats scenario matches where if u get hit u eventually get put back into action. but a normal game i have even play'd 5 hours. u should have tryed woodsball. its much more enjoyable. i tryed airsoft once but didn't like it. the guns are kinda strange,not very accurate, and rather cheaply made.

Not sure what kind of airsoft guns you were using but they are on average from what I've seen around 10x's more accurate than any paintball gun I've ever seen. Many of the new guns are extremely well made and very durable as well.

i was using like this full auto ak looking gun. i was afraid i was gona break it. and my tippmann A5 with the flatline barrel is way more accurate then an airsoft gun. and airsof guns can't shoot nearly as far, i think. how far will an airsoft gun shoot?

The main problem with airsoft is because of the weight of the ammo. Those little balls are really light and even a soft breeze is going to mess up their trajectory. Not to say that a paintball doesnt have the same problem, but its much less of an issue. 280fps is what most fields keep paintball guns limited to.

My gun will group on someone's head out to around 100ft on full auto and is accurate out to 150 at 420fps. Some of the single shot guns are accurate to around 250 at 500fps.

My gun will group on someone's head out to around 100ft on full auto and is accurate out to 150 at 420fps. Some of the single shot guns are accurate to around 250 at 500fps.

well that is more accurate then the gun i used but stil not as accurate as my A5. i can hit a guy in the head with one or two shots from 230 to 260 yards, but thats shots that take 5mins to take because at that distance the balls accuracy decreases a **** of alot, i usually only take those shots when someone is defending something like a flag, if not then i'll shoot from 160 to 200 yards. the only prob is when i get in close combat i usually loose because the flatline barrel is made for distance bot for tight shooting so its not very accurate. well i can still eliminate them but not as easy as a normal gun would.

I have had a load of guns... to many to list, but now the only one I have is a nice CCI Phantom. (hence my username) I'm the guy who's out running around with a 10 round tube and an old fashion pump.

I like the challenge. IMO its alot harder to run around and make your shots count then it is to spray your target and pray you hit them... but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom