who play's paintball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I paintball. Though not as much as I use to. I got a tippmann 98 custom with a 12 inch barrel I think. 20oz co2 canister and a J something mask I think.
And for the paintball story......Went rushing in and got nailed in the left nut from about 15 feet away. I was down on the ground in the fetal position for quite a while.

ouwwww, thats gota hurt, one of my first games at the local field i wanted to look good so i made a rush for the enemies flag, lol bad idea, there was a couple guys laying in the bush and they shot me like a dozen times, i never did that again.

I've played a few times, with borrowed equipment. I never understood the use of having fully auto guns and hundreds of rounds of paint... just use a hose. I made it a challenge and only used 12 balls, 6 at a time. I still took out all four one th eother team twice, and three out of four the last time (my teammate got one).

A well-placed shot from surprise trumps a spray-and-pray every time.

thats what i keep telling my friend. he come out on the field with not camo, a flahsy speedball gun and his tactics are rapage throught the woods and shooting anything that moves. while im laying down with a great woodsball gun, full camo and good tactics for woodsball (not for speedball lol), i usually get him everytime too, we have fun though. once we tryed a different type of game, its called "sniper, we take off the hoppers and shoot one paintball at a time, (we have a pocket full of balls. it was very challenging because if u shot to soon then he would mostliky be able to eliminate u,but if u shoot to late hes already shot u. anyway it was alot of fun.

my buddy bought 4000 rounds for him and his friend for 4 matches.

I brought a 500 round box for the whole day. I just shoot the pump gun. at 300fps it is a lot more accurate then my auto.

My uncle used to play back when it was still a new concept. He played some hardcore woodsball. It was about 35 degrees out and just starting to snow a little. They were going to finish up with one more round, well halfway through he took one in the manhood. Right on the tip of his... umm ya. Said he couldn't pee without his eyes watering for a week.

my buddy bought 4000 rounds for him and his friend for 4 matches.

I brought a 500 round box for the whole day. I just shoot the pump gun. at 300fps it is a lot more accurate then my auto.

My uncle used to play back when it was still a new concept. He played some hardcore woodsball. It was about 35 degrees out and just starting to snow a little. They were going to finish up with one more round, well halfway through he took one in the manhood. Right on the tip of his... umm ya. Said he couldn't pee without his eyes watering for a week.

:( man i havn't and hope i never get hit down there.:eek:

used to play semi pro....smart parts factory team. D2 xball.

im not going to list my guns...ive owned over 30.

quit to pay for car and computers.

here was my favorite tho-

shocker nxt
hater chip
ccm feedneck
new eyes
freak back
all american front

nice looking gun, i don't play speedball so i don't really know whats good for it (well i'll play maybe once a year),well except for an "angel" lol.

I used to play paintball, but got away from it and into Mil-sim airsoft, because I found paintball to boring. I got tired of 10 min max matches in paintball. If you like playing long rounds you should give it a try, some of the matches I've played have lasted around 2 hours a round.

lol, iv playd games that last 24 hours. well thats scenario matches where if u get hit u eventually get put back into action. but a normal game i have even play'd 5 hours. u should have tryed woodsball. its much more enjoyable. i tryed airsoft once but didn't like it. the guns are kinda strange,not very accurate, and rather cheaply made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom