Who Likes To Run Your House

it's easier to seek forgiveness than approval sometimes.

But overall much easier to just do as your told...

every man likes to believe he's the lord of his house, but behind every great man is a woman, usually controlling stuff!

our house runs as a pretty good team. (by which I mean she does most of it), I help out and do as I'm told

i am that kind of guy that will not let a woman have more of a say when myself. I am just as much an adult as she is...
guess that's why i am still single :lol:

I live alone, so me. I have the say over my cat or guinea pigs most of the time, but sometimes the cat has the say. :p

Live alone so my bank account runs my house. If I can't pay for it without dipping into savings I don't get it.

I live alone, so me. I have the say over my cat or guinea pigs most of the time, but sometimes the cat has the say. :p

Lol, I can be talking and the bird can be a chirpy mood and I tell him "Your 10 cents worthy wasn't needed".

Live alone so my bank account runs my house. If I can't pay for it without dipping into savings I don't get it.

I hate that thing called money, Stops from getting so many good things but then again its good otherwise money burns a hole in my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom