Who left the freezer open?

I would always be cold than warm, there is a limit to the ammout of cloths you can take off but no limit to the the ammout you can put on :)

Sent from my VOYAGER2 DG310 using Computer Forums mobile app

... My tour in the service took me to places that define what cold is.
Yup, same here. While in the army, I spent a winter in Kansas and another winter in Korea and those 2 winters cured me of ever wanting to live somewhere where it snows (and gets really cold).

I'm so happy, we're having a cold wave here these day; temps sometimes get to as low as 23C (~73F). Woohoo, I'm so happy :D

Just be lucky you don't have to deal with snow. Not only is it bone chilling cold, but when it really gets bad out and you have a white out. That's when it's snowing so bad you can't see where you are driving.

I got caught in a white out before and it's sucks.

Just be lucky you don't have to deal with snow. Not only is it bone chilling cold, but when it really gets bad out and you have a white out. That's when it's snowing so bad you can't see where you are driving.

I got caught in a white out before and it's sucks.

I feel you. We have a saying here that roughly translates to "best of things are those moderate" :)

The ice melted on the roof over my apartment yesterday. Instead of a drip from the ceiling, it was a steady stream. Filled up a 2 gallon garbage can 3 times. "sigh"

So are we in time for a Spring thaw? ;)

The weather here had been drizzling for days and days that when I found my battery dead the engine compartment was like soaking wet. I think that's what ran the battery dead even though I had bad clamps but it must've been weakened by not getting a full charge out of the alternator.

It finally dried up but it's overcast again. :facepalm:

Back
Top Bottom