who is sick of stupid polls like this, the gender one, and whatever stupid ones?

who or wat is cheese ( and dont say food or dairy product please im not BLOND !!! )

Hahahhaa Def Con !!!! You Beat Me To My Question Lol

To be precise:
Cheese is a food made from milk, usually of cows, buffalos, goats, or sheep, by coagulation. The milk is acidified, typically with a bacterial culture, then the addition of the enzyme rennet or a substitute (e.g. acetic acid or vinegar) causes coagulation, to give "curds and whey".[1] Some cheeses also have molds, either on the outer rind (similar to a fruit peel) or throughout.
Hundreds of types of cheese are produced. Their different styles, textures and flavors depend on the origin of the milk (including the animal's diet), whether it has been pasteurized, butterfat content, the species of bacteria and mold, and the processing including the length of aging. Herbs, spices, or wood smoke may be used as flavoring agents. The yellow to red color of many cheeses is a result of adding annatto. Cheeses are eaten both on their own and cooked in various dishes; most cheeses melt when heated.
For a few cheeses, the milk is curdled by adding acids such as vinegar or lemon juice. Most cheeses are acidified to a lesser degree by bacteria, which turn milk sugars into lactic acid, then the addition of rennet completes the curdling. Vegetarian alternatives to rennet are available; most are produced by fermentation of the fungus Mucor miehei, but others have been extracted from various species of the Cynara thistle family.
Cheese has served as a hedge against famine and is a good travel food. It is valuable for its portability, long life, and high content of fat, protein, calcium, and phosphorus. Cheese is more compact and has a longer shelf life than the milk from which it is made. Cheesemakers near a dairy region may benefit from fresher, lower-priced milk, and lower shipping costs. The long storage life of cheese allows selling it when markets are more favorable.

:D

Yes, I enjoy cheese.....lol Any kind of cheese is good (cept stinky cheese...:p)

Edit: and head cheese.

Cheese quesadilla! I just had one of those a couple hours ago. With some Buffalo Wild Wings blazing sauce. It was kinda hot, lol.

D****it Stop Talking Bout Cheese U All Making Me Hungry

But I Ate A Nut And Cheese Ball This Morning Mmmm..

( Psst.. It Was Sharp Cheddar And Almonds For U Dirty Minded People ))) :d

AWWWW... MMMMM... CREAM CHEESE AND BAGELS

OK THATS IT IM RAIDING MY FRIDGE
!! THANKS ALOT LOL :mad:

im getting sick of the polls. the forums arent even much about computers anymore. in the hardware section ppl just ask questions and go. theres just less and less to look at now

Someone should change the title of this thread from stupid polls to the cheese appreciation thread.....lol......Cream cheese and bagels is probably my fav late night snack.

cheeze.jpg

Back
Top Bottom