Who is selling that athlon 64???

scottycoristine

Beta member
WOW what a good computer--what is your name i want to buy that computer i will give you a price of 2400 i will out bid anyone who goes near it--please give me your name before a computer guru gets to it--ahhhh here they come

all u geeks r so awesome!!!! i love how u spend ur whole day on ur pc's an even tho they get lots of viruses and are slow and lose all there value after one month, u still like them more than macs!!!! the only smart person in this place is kyle cuz at least he knows a good computer when he sees it. ne ways keep up the good work modifying those pc's!! ur mothers wear glasses by the way.....

Kyle Holland

Solid State Member
thank you i know im the bomb i love macs and old moms with glasses--yah and jim careys movie the majestic was awsome woooooooo

Saruji

Solid State Member
i love u geeks said:
all u geeks r so awesome!!!! i love how u spend ur whole day on ur pc's an even tho they get lots of viruses and are slow and lose all there value after one month, u still like them more than macs!!!! the only smart person in this place is kyle cuz at least he knows a good computer when he sees it. ne ways keep up the good work modifying those pc's!! ur mothers wear glasses by the way.....

Are you serious?