Who is dressing up for Halloween. Post Pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
Who is dressing up for Halloween this year?

Although it's not offically celibrated down in Australia, there is some parties and stuff like that. A friend has invited me over to help out with a holloween party at her house. Over the last few years, she has been decking out the front of the house with a mock grave yard. Kids normally come over for candy and all that sort of stuff.

Was about to dress up as a zombie in a biohazard suit. However don't have the money for a biohazard suit and my other friend his using the zombie mask to scare the kids off in his area. So I am looking at dressing up as modern day grim reaper by modifing my costume that I was wearing at SupaNova'09

Will post pics soon

I'll post pics up of the party we're throwing. We have a special efx artist from 300 and Surrogates doing make up, pro photography and local media coverage. Should be a killer night. My costume is adult themed so I don't know if I can post it here. Google "Down for the count" and thats my costume.

I still haven't settled on anything. My boss is dressing as a roman legionnaire and is going to spend all day Friday kicking people and yelling "This is SPARTA!" (even though it's no Roman). He has also stated that as a stipulation of my continued employment we must have swordfights so I'll need something with a sword.

i need costume ideas...help anyone?
something cheap too, don't wanna splurge!!!
im gonna be in chicago for tiesto on Halloween so idk what to dres sup as... ideas anyone?

I'm thinking about being Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino. When the kids come up to my house tell them to get off my lawn in the voice he does then give them candy.

I'm thinking about being Walt Kowalski from Gran Torino. When the kids come up to my house tell them to get off my lawn in the voice he does then give them candy.

lol, i wanted to dress up as a final fantasy character but thats too much effor money and clothing although i wud love to do that some day!

i need costume ideas...help anyone?
something cheap too, don't wanna splurge!!!
im gonna be in chicago for tiesto on Halloween so idk what to dres sup as... ideas anyone?

Just purchase a tin of blue paint and dress up as Dr. Manhattan

I think im going to dress up as the orange first down marker in football

You know it. It is starting to become popular in Sweden and we brought a ton of decorations from the US.

Here is a teaser:

4053403863_c02a00e0ba.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom