Who is Brookfield???

Is this person an old moderator that has just sarted to post again? I would PM David, but it seems as though he replies to PMs rather slowly, so I'm asking the community. I get the feeling it's Maurice, just changed his name.

So the question is: Who is this moderator?

***and yes, I did PM the mod***

I knew it was him just by his avatar. Not sure why a lot of people have been changing their names lately.

Seems that a lot of people are changing their names. Don't know why though. I mean I understand ~K-Pows~ name change, but everyone else, just don't get it.

I changed my name too!1 If you look in the Members' Picture Gallery, you'll see a rough outline of me as a South Park character :D

haha! Well, I've been wanting to change my name, but I don't want to at the same time, as this is the name that people know, I was to randomly change it, people might get confused. And that, is somethign I want to avoid. :)

i remember members here by their avitar and their style...As far as the names go, i guess one can get tired of it after awhile.

yeah i just changed cause hiddjaio had nothing to do with me, and since my first name starts with K and everybody calls me K-Pow i just figured i'd go with it

Back
Top Bottom