who has...?

Half Evil

Golden Master
ok who has a better home sounds system then me. Im sure most people will, but i would just like to see how i stack up.
Sony digital surround sounds amp 100wx6 (600watts total power)
Two Speaker lab 7 speakers (14'' sub, 12'' sub, mid-range and tweeer)
Two Bose bookshelf speakers tottal max power 125w, max continious power, 100w.
and i have all teh essentials hooked into my amp, like tv, game systems DVD, ect...

Note, that the bose are never usually working becase the speaker lab 7's are so much better. i maxed out the amp, with full base, and lowest treble. I swear these speakers are indesructable...

As for my fathers set-up (yeah im 14 so im proud of my set up, cause i bought each peice :)) but my dad has a Kenwood amp, i think 250w, with bose digiatal surround sound 5.1, acoustimass 10's series |||
i want his speakers with my amp...talk about kick ass!

I have twin 120-Volt ILogic sound enhanced reverberators with force-feedback technology and molded electromagnets pounding out 3.12*10^20 eV/s of pure acoustic prowess :D

erm....well at least it sounds kick ass...tho i dont understand a word....
reverberators with force-feedback technology and molded electromagnets pounding out 3.12*10^20 eV/s
i mean WTF?

lol, it actually all kind of makes sense, I was just trying to make my lame computer speakers sound impressive :) They're little cute boxes that sit by my monitor and make 'noise', nothing compared to your beastie :)

I have a Bose 6.1 Home Threater System with a Sony 2.1 for my computer.

Problem is, I have no time to set it up to get the sound advantage........Plus it;s about 3 years old....

mech said:
lol, it actually all kind of makes sense, I was just trying to make my lame computer speakers sound impressive :) They're little cute boxes that sit by my monitor and make 'noise', nothing compared to your beastie :)

well if u didnt say that, u had me sold :D

Mr. F said:
I have a Bose 6.1 Home Threater System with a Sony 2.1 for my computer.

Problem is, I have no time to set it up to get the sound advantage........Plus it;s about 3 years old....

who cares if its about 3 years old, i mean 6.1, thats insane, id give my computer to have that...(not really) but u kno what i mean, lol...

I love Bose man, I have a 1981 Bose 501 set, thats about two and a half feet high, and a foot and a half long. 100 watts....best back then. One thing I love about the Bose home set, is the size of the satelites...so cuby...and the subwoofer is a dream. I just need to know how to set it up...

Back
Top Bottom