Who goes to church?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I like to see how many people in this forum goes to church? Go a few times a year? Every Sunday? Go whenever you feel like it? Perhaps you are an atheist? etc., etc.

I attend Calvary Chapel, but not on a regular basis. More like during the holidays or sometimes not depending on what family are doing.

I go to my friend's church like once a month or so, I like how the preacher cries all the time and tells us that his first son (which died in his wife's stomach) is a blessing from God. And how all the kids there smoke weed, and do drugs and after they do it, they just go crying to god, it's pathetic, and I'm pissed off right now.

im a christian and i go to church almost every week. and please guys, especailly u gian, no flaming me and since we've already debated and had the darn thread locked, lets not start it again. i believe in what i want to believe and u believe in what u want to believe in, or, nothing at all. there, im done.

Let's not point fingers at each other about what happened in the past. No I don't go to church on a regualr basis. However, I do go to just get a better perspective of the religion and hang out with some of the church members (my sister is Christian, and I'm not).

lol. not this thread.... no no no. rememeber that one way back, with the one saying that this one web page defeats everything about the existence of God? if u do, thats what im talking aobut. im not pointing any fingers. im just asking for a favor. thank u very much.

Well you shouldn't bring up something that happened before because I wasn't going to say anything more then my own view. You can shut up. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom