Who Edited My Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
why would you edit someone elses post just to tell them looks at a post immediatly following the post:confused:
Let's see if Steff complains, I was just bringing her attention to it quicker, that way she'll be notified, OK?
Yeah, Brookfield editing other people's posts gets really annoying.

why would you edit someone elses post just to tell them looks at a post immediatly following the post:confused:
Let's see if Steff complains, I was just bringing her attention to it quicker, that way she'll be notified, OK?

no its not "OK" i complain about you editing posts so you edit mine without even putting the little "Brookfield" thing and not even an enter!:mad:

the editing posts feature is supposed to be used to edit inappropriate posts NOTHING ELSE! also QUIT DOUBLE POSTING use the edit post or multi-quote im absouletely sick of it! why do you think you dont have to follow the rules, just because your a mod?? i really suggest you re-read them again before you start posting because i hate double posters because there too lazy to quote the 2nd person copy the text than edit your post.:mad:

its time someone did something!:mad: :mad:

I dont think theres much need for double posting when there is a purpose built edit button to be pressed unless for the odd occasion over some cercumstanses. It doesnt bother me too much my posts being edited but it can be misleading sometimes and could be solved by hitting the quote button, I also think everything like this does need to be settled once and for all but in a less argumentative way, because we all get annoyed and it gets us nowhere :p Anyhoo I think I got everything in there :p

SOmetimes i double post .Yesterday for instance it wouldn't let me edit my orig post it kep giving db when i pressed edit so i just had to double post but most of the time i use the multi qoute or quote feature. I don't mind the double posting much but what i hate is when peoples post are edited with like see post 67 for example . It gets confusing trying to read the post as well if its been edited as its harder to follow who has typed what
no its not "OK" i complain about you editing posts so you edit mine without even putting the little "Brookfield" thing and not even an enter!:mad:

the editing posts feature is supposed to be used to edit inappropriate posts NOTHING ELSE! also QUIT DOUBLE POSTING use the edit post or multi-quote im absouletely sick of it! why do you think you dont have to follow the rules, just because your a mod?? i really suggest you re-read them again before you start posting because i hate double posters because there too lazy to quote the 2nd person copy the text than edit your post.:mad:

its time someone did something!:mad: :mad:
I couldnt agree more . +1 . ^Thats what i have been saying for ages . The rules apply to mods to .If any of my posts get edited in that way then they are being editied back to how they are . The edit button isn't a way for brookfield to posty its there for mods to deal with inappropriate posts and for members to correct mistakes

Anyone else that got rep got it so i could spread it around and give rudster some so enjoy it guys
I think i repped stef,kage,avino and a few other peeps

I dont think theres much need for double posting when there is a purpose built edit button to be pressed unless for the odd occasion over some cercumstanses. It doesnt bother me too much my posts being edited but it can be misleading sometimes and could be solved by hitting the quote button, I also think everything like this does need to be settled once and for all but in a less argumentative way, because we all get annoyed and it gets us nowhere :p Anyhoo I think I got everything in there :p

lets all calm down guys... no need to quarrel...
QFT, you guys just need to seriously chill. Honestly, who gives a sh*t. Brook is a good mod, much better than some of you could or would be, so get off his back all the time. Kindly pointing out his mistakes is fine, but you guys are throwing hissy fits.

QFT, you guys just need to seriously chill. Honestly, who gives a sh*t. Brook is a good mod, much better than some of you could or would be, so get off his back all the time. Kindly pointing out his mistakes is fine, but you guys are throwing hissy fits.

ive asked him to stop double posting ~10 times so has mark and other people its time to take action

ive asked him to stop double posting ~10 times so has mark and other people its time to take action

Depending on what mod sees it, action is taken. Brookfield will know who I'm talking about since that mod does not hide his edits of Brookfield's double posts.

I think though that since the original topic has been answered, and things seem to have been amended, I can close this before it turns in to a flame party here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom