Who Edited My Sig

Status
Not open for further replies.
i say to should be 5 lines at 1024x768 since thats what most common users run. i know that most of us run higher but we should keep it simple.

but editing a sig because its too long?!?! i think whoever did this(im NOT going to point fingers before facts come out) should take a chill pill and just settle it by PM. if the sig had something inappropriate than you have every right to edit it but i know a sig thats too long at 1280x1024 but no one has taken action why single out alvino

also kage you should probably edit your sig so people dont think mods can have longer sigs ;)

No, kage's sig is five lines, it's good.

I can see why it was edited. It was too long, and against the rules. However, since he didn't even know he was warned about it....

Yeah it was 5 line on my 1024x768... which is like the lowest width unless hes using a PSP or an iPhone... or a 15 inch monitor which I doubt Brook is using...

I can see why it was edited. It was too long, and against the rules. However, since he didn't even know he was warned about it....

Wait, what was edited, ssc456's sig?

It wasn't too long for me, and what was inappropriate about it.

Sorry if I sound like a j*ck a*s, but I just want every one to get fair treatment.

lol not on my screen which i thought was running at 1280x1024 :p

ive seen an 8 line sig get unedited by a mod from a new member, in that situation i think a mod could edit it and put "5 line max sig" in place of it..

@Thelis, Yes, it was ssc456's sig that was edited. There was nothing inappropriate about it, just too long on one mod's screen.

@Rudster, mine is 1280x1024 and it's fine. Who is that member, PM me if it's still like that.

i think it should be a rule that a user must be notified 24 hours in advance by PM before the sig is editied...

i say to should be 5 lines at 1024x768 since thats what most common users run. i know that most of us run higher but we should keep it simple.

but editing a sig because its too long?!?! i think whoever did this(im NOT going to point fingers before facts come out) should take a chill pill and just settle it by PM. if the sig had something inappropriate than you have every right to edit it but i know a sig thats too long at 1280x1024 but no one has taken action why single out alvino

also kage you should probably edit your sig so people dont think mods can have longer sigs ;)

Huh? David wanted me to change my signature cause I had that one with the DB errors and how it's not getting handled etc.

hi,

im not happy that a mod has edited my sig i had backup from several people that it was 5 lines not 6 if you dont like it change your resolution.

also if you are going to edit my sig even if i dont agree with it then it would be nice to be PM'ed to be notified
It was me, & I don't have to PM you first, you didn't respond, although I saw you were online so I did it, the concensus was about 50 - 50, so I took the decision to do it, look, I only took the asterisks out, the wording wasn't altered, I wouldn't do that, I thought you'd be happy, I only see 4 lines now, which is well inside the permitted 5 lines in the rules, so OK?

i just think hes a bit p*ssed about the lack of warning, except for one post in a thread which he didnt even get time to read because of going out.
hmm, maybe some sort of rule should be put in place, not that this has caused many problems before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom