Who can program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keadonen said:
Sry this is off topic buttttttttt.

Chankama whenever i see you post or something i always see you being goku - if you were to knock on my door id have goku standing there. :p

lol :).. Funny thing is my favourite character from that show is actually Vegeta. :D

But, the Gokuu avatar looked cooler. :D

Okay I'm gunna bump myself up to 3/10 with C now. I did a lot of trial and error last night and learned a lot of stuff in the process. :p

Hmm... Had a 99.7 in VB last year at high school... Done the entire book... Forgot it all... And I HATED them If Then statements... My favorite thing to do was to make a program that filled the entire screen with ok command buttons, only one did something, the rest just said, sorry try again, well once you hit the right button it would take you to a list of questions, 340 of them, once you answer all them, wrong or right, it would finaly close out... rofl

SAME; did VB to got 100% in class.
Know basic Java.
Know very very very basic C+/C++.
Tiny Python through blender.

Rate myself for my age group 15/10.

I hated those IF THEN OR ELSE to!
On the other hand i make a mock up version of pong.

Hey java people: How do you guys deal with having so many windows of code? That was my problem with it, I just couldn't keep it together in my head and quite literally I went through bottles of asprin in class.

Any remedies?

bum said:
Hey java people: How do you guys deal with having so many windows of code? That was my problem with it, I just couldn't keep it together in my head and quite literally I went through bottles of asprin in class.

Any remedies?

Find something stronger:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom