who can make both side of the mouse working like left in windows

romanceeye

Beta member
Hi guys,
this is my first subject here and I wondered where to put this qs. but I supposed here is best. How can we make the both sides of the mouse working like left click I mean even when we click right it works like left in windows operating systems.
And if possible to do this at every time or just when we use just a specific program, for ex. to act both like left click just in ass. with specific program.
Hope we find the answer as soon as possible.

there are some mouses where you can do so. programmable mouses. i can do it easy with my coolermaster CM storm mouse.
i can also switch between profiles on the fly, so when i need right click to be left it will only require i single click on my profile switch button.
i don't know however if you can do it with a standard mouse. i think you can, almost everything is possible on a computer.

thats also what i am talking about. i can have both right and left to do left click. i have a programmable mouse.
and i have a profile switch so i can go from normal mouse behavior to left and right click will do a left click on the fly with a push on a button.
and with the same button i can go back again to normal mouse behavior.

but i dont know any programs or scripts that will allow you to do so on a normal mouse.

Back
Top Bottom