who all is sick of this freakin heat??

LOL, that's kinda funny... Must be in part of a non-cooled portion of an entrance...

It has finally became so dry and hot here that no matter how much we water the garden, it's just dieing.... Lost a whole years worth of beans, matters, onions, mellons, peppers of all kinds... :(

We should start posting pictures of what the grass looks like where we live... xD

I think I will do just that here in a bit... XD

Green is from either water leaking at a hose, me watering the grass, or septic lines, the tobacco crop is basically lost at this point, which you can't really see in this picture.
badgras.jpg

we spent a week in upper 90s heat with no power... we had to use water to cool off and even thgen we had 2 days under a boil advisory.... so we couldn't even use water...

We should start posting pictures of what the grass looks like where we live... xD

I think I will do just that here in a bit... XD

Green is from either water leaking at a hose, me watering the grass, or septic lines, the tobacco crop is basically lost at this point, which you can't really see in this picture.
badgras.jpg

Sounds fun. As we had the wettest june in 100 years and already more than July's average quota of rain in the past few days, plants arn't struggling here.

AxQS-eECEAItrFr.jpg

It's kind of depressing thats about as bright as it gets here atm. Dark, dull, and cloudy, and very wet.

Back
Top Bottom