White Screens

I got them last night. Is there some sort of bandwidth limit we're exceeding or something cause the white screens started while I was uploading wallpapers in that thread I created in the gallery. I mean, the pics are hosted on another site but maybe it contributes to CF's bandwidth limit? IDK.

Dude, don't worry about it, I took a look at the thread and you are using IMG tags for your pics. That involves barely any bandwidth, as the file does not reside on David's server. It resides on the image host's server and they get all the bandwidth every time it is viewed wherever you posted the link / IMG tag to.

From 6pm my time today for 90 minutes, the very first ever time in the evening for me, they're usually in the mornings.

This is getting to be a joke these white screens, down for at least a couple of hours today, as usual for a Monday arvo.

is there any point reporting them still or is it just wasting our time?

David, Is it possible to upgrade this forum? Like I stated in another thread, I would gladly front the bill to do so, because this is getting to a point where it's extremely annoying.

Back
Top Bottom