Whistler Pro 58 Radar Detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anphrax

In Runtime
Im having some problems with my whistler pro 58... it doesnt detect police radars or lasers. When I drive past a store with automatic doors it goes off but when police cruise by it doesnt work. I have had about 10 or 12 cops drive by without and beep. This model has VPOP and I had it enabled, should I disable it? Would that affect the accuracy? I bought it off ebay... is it a fake?

Thanks!

if their radar is turned off then the fuzzbuster wont go off. i have one and i no if i get pulled over i no i cant get a ticket because they have no proof.

I have one and I no if i get pulled over i no i cant get a ticket because they have no proof.

Don't be so sure about that... many patrol cars now are being equiped with Spectre RDD, which detects your radar detector... so yes they can easily get proof that you have one.

if they are legal or not also depends on where you live.. maybe they are legal where you live, so that could be why you haven't got a ticket..

Most of them don't work, there was a whole episode of mythbusters on it.

Don't be so sure about that... many patrol cars now are being equiped with Spectre RDD, which detects your radar detector... so yes they can easily get proof that you have one.

if they are legal or not also depends on where you live.. maybe they are legal where you live, so that could be why you haven't got a ticket..

You missed what i was saying. If they arent using any type of radar to catch you on speed your fuzz buster will NOT go off just because its a cop.

My fuzz goes off if the cops are trying to detect fuzz busters in the area. I've only seen it once, but all I had to do was unplug it. Pretty simple task.

largelintshaver.jpg

I googeld Fuzz buster and I got this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom