Which VPN?

AJ504

Baseband Member
I am looking to get a VPN for many different reasons, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with them and if they could point me in the right direction. I have done some research and came across this site: https://securethoughts.com/the-best-vpns-for-multiple-devices/ and they seem to know what they are talking about and the VPNs they list (more specifically ExpressVPN) is exactly what I am looking for in the price range I can afford. My question is, does anyone have any experience with them? I generally only take online reviews at face value and would prefer to have real life testimonies. Thanks!

I use PrivateInternetAccess - based my decision on TorrentFreak's article on VPN's.

I second PIA. Near full network speed and they don't log any information (they are DMCA compliant, but don't have any information to turn over because no logs are collected)

PIA. Private Internet Access again hear. I use them because they dont Log traffic and any information at all. I'm in the U.K so my biggest worry is my ISP decryption my Traffic.

If your setting up PIA on a Linux machine, I'll be happy to help if I can. I have done it several times and have wrote an article on them and a separate article on how to set up under Mint* SARA.

I need to update the article on PIA I wrote because I didn't rate it my self but it got some decent feed back so if you want give it a look.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom