Which tablet to buy?

MaryLee

Solid State Member
That looks to be a decent choice. Double the RAM, Android 11, quadruple the storage, octo-core. The screen is 0.9" smaller, though.

Mrs. C just broke the screen on her Amazon Fire tablet. It'll cost almost as much to replace the screen than to replace the entire tablet. It is a shame because the warranty expired about 6 weeks ago. Mrs. C stated that she really liked her Fire Tablet so she is going to get another one. She mostly likes to read books and do some farcebook on it. Personally I do not use a tablet so I am only going on her advise.

I have been using the Samsung Galaxy TAB A7 10.4 T500 32GB for a year and I am really happy with it. The screen size is perfect for me to comfortably watch netflix in bed :) The battery seems fine, I usually charge it every few days.

In general it seems that the time of TAB-s is coming to an end as they have been really very primitive and inconvenient.
I have been using the Samsung Galaxy TAB A7 10.4 T500 32GB for a year ...
The battery seems fine, I usually charge it every few days.
No battery wants to be empty, so a battery that is already in use should be charged whenever possible, and once every three days is certainly not a reasonable course of action. And one more thing - since the advent of Lithium Ion batteries (Li-ion), there is no need to ever discharge the battery completely, as it was necessary for previous batteries, such as Nickel-Cadmium (NI-CD), Nickel-metal-hydride (Ni- MH) For battery etc.
NB! This is not just an opinion. I am a physicist-electronicsist and have been involved with electronics all my life, ie more than 40+ years until now.

In general it seems that the time of TAB-s is coming to an end as they have been really very primitive and inconvenient.

No battery wants to be empty, so a battery that is already in use should be charged whenever possible, and once every three days is certainly not a reasonable course of action. And one more thing - since the advent of Lithium Ion batteries (Li-ion), there is no need to ever discharge the battery completely, as it was necessary for previous batteries, such as Nickel-Cadmium (NI-CD), Nickel-metal-hydride (Ni- MH) For battery etc.
NB! This is not just an opinion. I am a physicist-electronicsist and have been involved with electronics all my life, ie more than 40+ years until now.
:eek: I have never heard of it, thank you so much for this information. Time to start charging my tablet more often.

Dear all,

My old tablet
Samsung Galaxy Tab E T560N 24,3 cm, Quad-Core, 1,3GHz, 1,5GB RAM, WiFi, Android 4.4)
is not working properly. Some of my apps would not work anymore with Android 4.4.

I therefore want to buy a new one:

Does anybody have a recommendation for me?

What do you think about this tablet which has Android 11:

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite, 8.7 Inch, Wi-Fi, Android Tablet, Grey​

Thanks

Mary
You should have to update your software. Might be possible that your problem will resolve

Back
Top Bottom