which PSU?

Ya know for about the same performance and half the price you could go with AMD. But its all personal preference in the end i guess. also, good choice on going with an ASUS board though :D

Son, i already got a bad ass gamer computer lol
By AMD/ATI

Phenom II 940 BE @ 3.8Ghz
XFX 4850
M4a78 Pro
550W Rosewill PSU
V8 Cooler master HSF
an some other things lol

but the reason for this PC is i want it to last me a lot longer then what i have now, and the current PC will be turned into a server/HTCP computer.
plus this will be good experience to, as this is in my field as well.

and true, dual 5970 is over kill, but id probably just get 1 for now and another down the road.

and 6 screen eye infinity with Crysis or what ever game would be Awesome as hell lol

But dont worry, i am still an AMD/ATI fan ;)

I think/hope i just landed a job that pays 37/yr starting anyways, if i do well at it during my trial period at least.

Son, i already got a bad ass gamer computer lol
By AMD/ATI

Phenom II 940 BE @ 3.8Ghz
XFX 4850
M4a78 Pro
550W Rosewill PSU
V8 Cooler master HSF
an some other things lol

but the reason for this PC is i want it to last me a lot longer then what i have now, and the current PC will be turned into a server/HTCP computer.
plus this will be good experience to, as this is in my field as well.

and true, dual 5970 is over kill, but id probably just get 1 for now and another down the road.

and 6 screen eye infinity with Crysis or what ever game would be Awesome as hell lol

But dont worry, i am still an AMD/ATI fan ;)

I think/hope i just landed a job that pays 37/yr starting anyways, if i do well at it during my trial period at least.
That makes perfect sense then. i didnt know you already had an AMD system but now that i go back in the thread i see it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom