In Runtime
You can see specifications here:

Operating System
Windows XP Professional 32-bit SP3
CPU
Intel Pentium 4
Northwood 0.13um Technology
RAM
1,00GB Single-Channel DDR @ 200MHz (3-3-3-8)
Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. 8IPE1000-G/L (Socket 478) 22 °C
Graphics
aidata 725BF (1280x1024@60Hz)
256MB NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500 (Undefined)
Storage
149GB Maxtor 6G160E0 (SATA) 41 °C
931GB Seagate Desktop USB Device (USB (SATA)) 53 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp CDW/DVD SH-M522C
Audio
HD Webcam C270
300 W

I have been using for years. For last years, it was very hard to use the computer. For example even opening 3-4 tabs in a browser.

I have 2 gb rams more but they cause to restart pc so i took them off. Now only 1 gb there and since last week, it restarted. It is kingston but maybe it spent its life too i dont know.

Now i will have a laptop but i want to use that desktop too.

With this motherboard, i think it wont do any effect changing cpu or adding more rams or gpu.

IF i change motharboard, i think i have to change case too. I can spend money on it but i dont know if it is worth it.

ALl i want is surfing freely, being able to open 6-7 tabs at same time, multiprocessing. And i will use some programs like eclipse, visual studio.

Is there anyway to upgrade while keeping some parts ?Not only hdd.

I think i will buy used ones probably because i dont want to spend more money, because of laptop and i dont want so much expectations like playing games.

And it will be really hard to leave this computer, so i want to keep some parts but i think it wont be possible. If i try to sell, they wont cost so much money so i wont try it. But i spent reallly much money on this computer.

I boguht 3 times cpu, 2 times extra ram, 3 times psu, 4 times motherboard, 2 times gpu. Maybe i could buy a really good core sytstem with that money but i bought at different times. SO it was hard for me to do it.

Would be more worth your money to save up and build an entire new system. You won't be able to sell the parts for much, either (if at all).

Just reinstall the operating system/restore from factory settings if you don't want to spend any money on the machine, it should speed it up a bit.

Nothing on that PC is really worth upgrading, it's looking about time you update it! :D

Back
Top Bottom