Which one do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually drive a pimped out Cadillac.......closer to whores than prostitutes though...

lol...but if you have a nice car...who needs a woman? really...they arent all that different....you spend all your money on both, both take all your time. both yell at you when they need their oil changed....the only difference is that one cant make you a sandwich and give you babies....but if you get tired of the car..you can just replace it with an upgraded model.....

ps..i'm only kidding...if i have offended any of the female members of tech forums (if they exist) please file a complaint to have the post deleted X______X

I have only ever seen two "hi" intros by females on here. I'd go for the rockabilly which is the hot rod, I watched "Wanted" earlier and the tattooed AJ is sexy as :p

oh god not her..err that thing again.

Do you think she knows that she has been the but of some jokes, the thing in my nightmares (finally replaced that ****ing squirrel) an has most likely turned a good portion of the male population of the internet gay?

This squirrel happened to be 7ft tall stunk of booze an was a guy in a costume, it's a long story that predictably started with "Well I was out drinking" an end's by "An of course i was very very drunk" still got the scar an i think my mate has the whole wretched fiasco on his phone to this very day.

lol...but if you have a nice car...who needs a woman? really...they arent all that different....you spend all your money on both, both take all your time. both yell at you when they need their oil changed....the only difference is that one cant make you a sandwich and give you babies....but if you get tired of the car..you can just replace it with an upgraded model.....

ps..i'm only kidding...if i have offended any of the female members of tech forums (if they exist) please file a complaint to have the post deleted X______X

im sorry. but that was quite funny to me.

medium_3131886684_a4078917d3_o.jpg

Oh god she is back....

plays jaws music in head.

yeah i think i saw it on the internet.

I don't think it made it that far, but you see me for about 10 seconds getting whaled on by ****ing squirrel nutkin, eventually i got the better of him but the old method of nutsack meets knee at high speed got him in a head lock an pulled off his hat / mask thing which in it's self wasnt that fun because my swift knee to groin action was so on target, an so forceful i made him spew up inside his hat mask thing... Destroyed a seriously nice pair of shoes, an for day's i kept getting pictures of squirrils in my inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom