Which of those ram memory is better ? HELP ME

They all look like the same identicle size (in gb) and similar speed. If you asking about brand name selection, then I don't think it matters. I do not have much preference about brand names because just about all manufactures offer a lifetime warranty

They all look like the same identicle size (in gb) and similar speed. If you asking about brand name selection, then I don't think it matters. I do not have much preference about brand names because just about all manufactures offer a lifetime warranty
Agreed!

Hi ArberAlb, What is the make and model of your computer/Laptop and OS version type?

Try a crucial scan to determine the correct memory type on the crucial.com website using the computer that you want to insert the modules. If the wrong memory type is inserted you may have serious problems with your computer. If its not possible to do this, you can type in the make and model of your computer or check with your manufacture to determine the correct memory type.

There are different types of memory. The SODIMM is used for laptops and the DIMM is used for Desktops. Crucial will determine the correct memory type such as DDR, DDR2, DDR3 and DDR4 as the fastest Double Data Rate Transfer RAM. Your computer only uses a specific DDR speed and RAM.

FYI...... it has been over 8 months since ArberAlb replied to this post?
I am fully aware that ArberAlb did not post since eight months ago. I only replied as a future reference just in case ArberAlb comes back and also to benefit other members with the same question when or if they read this post.

Hi ArberAlb, What is the make and model of your computer/Laptop and OS version type?

Try a crucial scan to determine the correct memory type on the crucial.com website using the computer that you want to insert the modules. If the wrong memory type is inserted you may have serious problems with your computer. If its not possible to do this, you can type in the make and model of your computer or check with your manufacture to determine the correct memory type.

There are different types of memory. The SODIMM is used for laptops and the DIMM is used for Desktops. Crucial will determine the correct memory type such as DDR, DDR2, DDR3 and DDR4 as the fastest Double Data Rate Transfer RAM. Your computer only uses a specific DDR speed and RAM.
Good info for somebody else searching for answers

Back
Top Bottom