Which name do you like better?

I could give a flying shit about reputation really. What really matters is the fact that you're still the same ignorant kid who went around posting false information.

Better rethink your actions before it's too late.

Well here. #1 I'm not spamming - +1 #2 no swearing - +1 #3 Not handing bad reps out randomly on purpose and as soon as I can rep you I will give your rep back.
I don't like being sad :( :eek: :) :D the stages of happiness brought me back to happy :)

Well here. #1 I'm not spamming - +1 #2 no swearing - +1 #3 Not handing bad reps out randomly on purpose and as soon as I can rep you I will give your rep back.
I don't like being sad :( :eek: :) :D the stages of happiness brought me back to happy :)

Welcome back Deathhell! Glad to see you're back and happy.

Welcome back Deathhell! Glad to see you're back and happy.

:) unlike b4 :D I think 0101101 or w/e it is, has some personal grudge against me. IMO Many people are NOT in any way willing to accept any change @ all. I'm not implying anything I'm just saying that happens a lot in the world.

:) unlike b4 :D I think 0101101 or w/e it is, has some personal grudge against me. IMO Many people are NOT in any way willing to accept any change @ all. I'm not implying anything I'm just saying that happens a lot in the world.

Yeah, well i wouldn't jump to conclusions. Yeah some people hold grudges but 0101101 i believe isn't that sort of person. Everyone has their own way of dealing with stuff.. But hey...lets not discuss the past.

you're back...your happy...and lets make it stay that way :)

Back
Top Bottom