Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xterminator

Solid State Member
my first post :p
-----------------------
I'm gonna be building a new pc and I was wondering which mobo I should get, the MSI KT3 ULTRA (MS-6380E-010) VIA KT333 , or the SOLTEK SL-75DRV5 (Purple Ray) VIA KT333. Both look good to me and i think they use the same chiipset. I am going to buy all my stuff off of new egg except for the monitor and hard drive, which I found on price watch for cheaper. Look and my wish list wish list and thanx for the help

Definately MSI. I've had nothing but good experiences with MSI, and the KT3 Ultra is a solid motherboard. A friend of mine has a KT3 with an AthlonXP 1800+ and it's very stable and provides excellent performance. I'm sure the Purple Ray is a decent board as well, but if it were me, I'd go with the KT3.

þÄ®âÐÖx said:
Definately MSI. I've had nothing but good experiences with MSI, and the KT3 Ultra is a solid motherboard. A friend of mine has a KT3 with an AthlonXP 1800+ and it's very stable and provides excellent performance. I'm sure the Purple Ray is a decent board as well, but if it were me, I'd go with the KT3.

I second that;)

Both Soltek and MSI motherboard's are extremely stable... as well as the VIA KT333 chipset. Both are well known brand names as well, and choosing either one is pretty hard. ;)

MSI makes great, stable, solid mobo's for the AMD platform, so I would go with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom