Which Laptop...?

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Hi all,
I am looking at getting a windows xp laptop, and was wondering which one i should get. I was looking at a Dell Latitude cos thats what the teachers at my school use, but i made my own on the internet and it came out as $4084! I then looked at the insparon and that came out around $1500. Any other ideas?

a toshiba is nice. or if u can a alein ware if u wanna do some gaming. i have a toshiba MX-XXX satelite labtop and its pretty good.

Acer makes some quailty labtops... dell is okay when it comes to labtops. Their xps gen 2 or whatever ones, their newests ones, are pretty sweet.

Toshiba, HP, Sony, Acer, Dell and ASUS (especially them) all make very nice and affordable notebooks (depending on specs and model, of course).

Yeh..I wasn't really looking at gaming...but i am looking for something...sort of portable. We do alot of road trips and i wanted something for the car. Battery power is not a problem cos we have a car cigarette lighter charger.

look in the flyers because the most of the time got a decent labtop for like 500-600 bucks.

sony, toshiba and my fav: ABS get an abs they are very cheap and very powerful. abs.com

ASUS are T3h 0wn@g3! :D They have such nice laptops...Magnesium Alloy...Aluminum...oh baby...very nice stuff :D

haha....price is the key to laptop. if u dont really care about the brand then a dell because they are really cheap. if u wanna show off and be cool then a sony. heres a link where u can find cheap deals everyday...

http://www.deals2buy.com/index.htm

it had dell deals everyday and occasion a cheap sony for around 1000 bucks!! and its not some cheap computer!!

Back
Top Bottom