which isp braodband is the best

speedy05

In Runtime
i like to know which broadband is best at the moment??

i am still using aol as i losing speed in the evenings and in the mornings and afternoon are normal speed...

maybe i can join the sky broadband or plusnet??

any other good isp are good?

Anything fiber or cable should be good, but if you're having lag issues, consider DSL, since they're more consistent during high demand times.

EDIT: I'm being vague since I'm not aware of UK providers

ADSL = O2
Fibre Optic = Virgin Media

Personally I love my Virgin Media package, however I have heard that O2 are excellent.

I have Verizon's Fibre package. I haven't had many problems with it. I think I may have had one problem when they first installed with the fibre tips getting a little dirty. They came right out and cleaned it. Haven't had a problem since, its been about 2 years now.

So far Verizon's fIOS is the best I've ever had...20/5 and no limitations! LOVE IT!!!!!

So far Verizon's fIOS is the best I've ever had...20/5 and no limitations! LOVE IT!!!!!

I have Verizon's Fibre package. I haven't had many problems with it. I think I may have had one problem when they first installed with the fibre tips getting a little dirty. They came right out and cleaned it. Haven't had a problem since, its been about 2 years now.
He's from the UK. We dont have Verizon here.

Back
Top Bottom