Which is best languages for website development ?

It seems to me that there is no obvious answer to the topic "the best programming language" since everyone chooses it for himself. When you dive more deeply into the study of programming languages, it becomes more evident that people like what they are better at since this is how our psychology works. I have been looking for a magic answer to this question for a very long time until I decided to figure it out myself and choose the best option for myself. I have several years of experience in website development, and now I work with mysql visual studio plugin, as it is most convenient and comfortable for me here. So you decide for yourself what you like best

I think there is a trend, HTML, CSS Javascript, and Php seem to be the go-to's for web applications. I do agree however that people should use what they feel most comfortable with as long as it's a language designed for that purpose. One thing I will add here is that web development frameworks and THEIR popularity play a big role in what people decide to learn.

With regards to the front-end, an understanding of HTML, CSS and JavaScript is required. This is important to understand regardless of whether or not you decide to use a framework. Popular Javascript frameworks include React, Vue and Angular. This means you have to write less code and can maintain the code more easily, as frameworks allow for re-usable components.

It would be worth looking into the Flux architecture e.g. Redux/Vuex. This provides a centralised store which is often more efficient and which also often results in amore maintainable code structure.

It’s worth looking into RESTful APIs to integrate the front-end with the back-end. Popular backend frameworks include Laravel (using PHP), Django(using Python) and Express with Node (using Javascript).

With regards to databases, in addition to SQL and NoSQL, it may be worth looking into ORM libraries. The ActiveRecord ORM is commonly used with Django and the Eloquent ORM is commonly used with Laravel.

Further point with the backend: It’s possible you may come across a codebase where data is passed to the backend using AJAX, with this data being processes by PHP with the use of GET and POST arrays. However, please note this is a legacy approach.

Web Development is working with a combination of both frontend and backend languages that are used by developers and programmers to build a well-functioning website or web application. So, if to speak about the frontend part, it's better to use JavaScript, React, Angular or Vue.js. For the backend, it's better to use Python, Java, PHP, or C#. Also, we have an article on our blog post about the most popular open-source frameworks.
Javascript can also be used on the backend - usage of Node and Express libraries :p

And you say “Javascript, React, Angular or Vue” as if Javascript is a separate thing. React, Angular and Vue are frameworks that use the JS language! ?

Which is best languages for website development

According to me, the language which will be in demand in future as well as present is Angular / React which is based on Javascript. It helps websites work very fast like gmail, flipkart.com, myntra.com because all these websites handle large amount of traffic and work very fast under difficult circumstances also. So I suggest you to follow this path for learning website development

HTML, CSS, Javascript, C, C++, Angular, MongoDB, Node.js.

Even we are having job offers lying with us for our students every month. We can also help you in getting job. You can learn online from us.

Regards

Gurpreet Singh
Director
GTB Computer Education
India

Which is best languages for website development

According to me, the language which will be in demand in future as well as present is Angular / React which is based on Javascript. It helps websites work very fast like gmail, flipkart.com, myntra.com because all these websites handle large amount of traffic and work very fast under difficult circumstances also. So I suggest you to follow this path for learning website development

HTML, CSS, Javascript, C, C++, Angular, MongoDB, Node.js.

Even we are having job offers lying with us for our students every month. We can also help you in getting job. You can learn online from us.

Regards

Gurpreet Singh
Director
GTB Computer Education
India
React and Angular are not languages ;-)

From a purely technical point of view, JavaScript is one of the most idiotic programming languages ever developed. This is also very logical, since it was developed in just 5 days by a person who did not have the most advanced skills in this area. The developer himself (Brendan Eich) wanted to base the language on Lisp, but his superiors wanted him to base it on Java. Although JS is not very similar to either language, it is something that has had a strong negative impact on the end result. JS is one of the least productive programming languages, with many pitfalls and opportunities for errors, vulnerabilities and security issues in the end result. Nor is it a 'fast' programming language, so it has made the internet much slower than what could have been. Actually, you don't need JS at all, many websites don't use JS (intentionally) and these websites work/look fine and are often much faster. You also now have WebAssembly which is much faster than JS in countless situations. You just have to perform the following test on an iPhone: https://takahirox.github.io/WebAssembly-benchmark/tests/imageConvolute.html The smartest option might be to choose one of the most productive programming languages and then compile your code to WebAssembly. My advice would be to learn Common Lisp or Haskell because they are two of the most productive programming languages out there. Nim is also a suitable programming language as you can export Nim as C code that you can use for WebAsssembly.

1. JavaScript: It's essential for front-end development, enabling interactive and dynamic user interfaces. Popular frameworks like React and Angular are based on JavaScript.
  2. HTML and CSS: While not programming languages, these are fundmental for web development. HTML defines webpage structure, and CSS styles the layout.
  3. Python: Known for its simplicity and versatility, Python is used for both back-end and front-end development. Frameworks like Django and Flask are popular.
  4. PHP: A server-side language often used with databases, commonly associated with platforms like WordPress and Drupal. PHP frameworks like Laravel and Symfony streamline development.
  5. Ruby: Used with the Ruby on Rails framework, known for rapid development and clean, maintainable code.
  6. Java: Known for its scalability and performance, often used in enterprise-level applications. Spring and Hibernate are popular frameworks.
  7. C#: Widely used for building applications on the Microsoft platform, like ASP.NET for web development.
Choosing the best language involves considering the project's needs, your team's expertise, and the language's suitabilty for the task at hand.

1. JavaScript: It's essential for front-end development, enabling interactive and dynamic user interfaces. Popular frameworks like React and Angular are based on
    1. JavaScript.
    2. HTML and CSS: While not programming languages, these are fundmental for web development. HTML defines webpage structure, and CSS styles the layout.
    3. Python: Known for its simplicity and versatility, Python is used for both back-end and front-end development. Frameworks like Django and Flask are popular.
    4. PHP: A server-side language often used with databases, commonly associated with platforms like WordPress and Drupal. PHP frameworks like Laravel and Symfony streamline development.
    5. Ruby: Used with the Ruby on Rails framework, known for rapid development and clean, maintainable code.
    6. Java: Known for its scalability and performance, often used in enterprise-level applications. Spring and Hibernate are popular frameworks.
    7. C#: Widely used for building applications on the Microsoft platform, like ASP.NET for web development.
  2. Choosing the best language involves considering the project's needs, your team's expertise, and the language's suitabilty for the task at hand.
JavaScript has no necessity whatsoever. It was actually originally developed as a scripting language, by an untalented developer, and then also developed in five days. So absolutely not well thought out, and full of wretched design choices. Using a scripting language as a standard for the Web is obviously anything but smart, and we see people's systems hacked by malicious JS code on a daily basis. People with insight often say that JS is actually a form of malware (as is Python for that matter).

Consequently, there are countless websites that deliberately choose not to soak in any form of JS in their website, which for 95% of websites currently in existence is not a real problem by the way.

Here is an example of a website that is perfectly functional without JavaScript: https://www.devuan.org/
The less JavaScript, the faster the website usually is, and more responsive websites bring in more money.

Suppose you want to offer a sophisticated app through your website, you'd better choose WebAssembly instead of JavaScript. Since JavaScript is very slow when doing more advanced calculations.

Python is one of the slowest and most buggy programming languages. So it is completely accurate to claim that the only skill of Python programmers is to produce crapware.

Java and Ruby have a significantly better programming language design than JavaScript and Python.

JavaScript has no necessity whatsoever. It was actually originally developed as a scripting language, by an untalented developer, and then also developed in five days. So absolutely not well thought out, and full of wretched design choices. Using a scripting language as a standard for the Web is obviously anything but smart, and we see people's systems hacked by malicious JS code on a daily basis. People with insight often say that JS is actually a form of malware (as is Python for that matter).

Consequently, there are countless websites that deliberately choose not to soak in any form of JS in their website, which for 95% of websites currently in existence is not a real problem by the way.

Here is an example of a website that is perfectly functional without JavaScript: https://www.devuan.org/
The less JavaScript, the faster the website usually is, and more responsive websites bring in more money.

Suppose you want to offer a sophisticated app through your website, you'd better choose WebAssembly instead of JavaScript. Since JavaScript is very slow when doing more advanced calculations.

Python is one of the slowest and most buggy programming languages. So it is completely accurate to claim that the only skill of Python programmers is to produce crapware.

Java and Ruby have a significantly better programming language design than JavaScript and Python.
Haven't come across anything so funny in a long time. Was very fun reading.

Back
Top Bottom