Which is best languages for website development ?

jaydenwix

Solid State Member
According to me python, java, javascript, Go, HTML,e are the best programming languages for development.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
HTML, JavaScript, and CSS are going to be required for any front-end, content, and design work.

As for back-end (if needed)...kinda depends. I'm a .NET Developer, so I work with C# as a back-end language; others may work in Python, PHP, or even just stick with JavaScript and run a Node.js application.

If your website needs a database, then there's traditional SQL such as Microsoft SQL and MySQL (both are standard SQL syntax). There's also NoSQL databases storage such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, etc.

tatsianaisakova

Beta member
It's the Holy Trinity for me - HTML, CSS and JavaScript

And also PHP that is used to quickly create dynamic web pages. A great choice for frontend and backend developers to add to their arsenal (but especially for the latter), it powers web giants like WordPress and Facebook.

Dpinkston91

Solid State Member
The 'Udemy' bootcamp course that I am taking is bringing me through PHP in the future. I am currently working on style selectors in CSS, and I have already made my way through html. We're working.

Ayesha

Solid State Member
Which is best languages for website development ?
  1. JavaScript. There is no question that JavaScript is the King of web development and probable the most famous language among internet builders.
  2. PHP
  3. Python
  4. HTML and CSS

Top Bottom