Which iPod?

Blonde

Fully Optimized
Okay, i have an iPod mini 6GB at the moment, and thinking of upgrading.

Should I get :

~A Nano,
~A big iPod (60-80GB)
~Or keep the mini?

(Please keep Kage away from this topic)

I would personally get the iPod video because the cost per mb is alot less then the nano, plus I have alot of music :p
But if you don't have a whole lot of music and don't wana send the money for the iPod, get the nano if you all into that mine is smaller then your techie stuff :p

Chris

Gotta be the nano... those things are great...

if i ever get around to buying another ipod (when my 20GB one finally gives up) itll be a nano...

imo the 30gb ipod video is the best ipod right now (the 60 is overkill), but if you dont like the size of it, then the nano is the way to go. This also really depends on how much music you have (or want to have with you)

I'd go with a 60-80 gb version, as it is nice and big, the nano is rediculously small, I could break them with my little fingers, too easy to break

Hey, I'm posting but its to say something good.

I'm impressed with the size of these mp3's even if they are made by Apple.

The Nano seems like a solid contender with the max at the mo being 4GB, so if you don't have that big a music collection, that would be great, plus its really compact.

If you have a massive collection and want to store all your music, the big ipod is the only way to go, and this is still really small for what it stores on it.

The Video Ipod is new, and very thin. That also seems like a solid contender.

See?...i can post about Apple...

Back
Top Bottom