Which iPod?

Will, 60 gig is not over kill when you may be putting full seasions of say lost or something such as what my friend did.

Techy geek, I can safly say, you CAN NOT brake a nano with your own two figers, maybe if you threw it at the ground and then stomped on it, but other then doing something like that, they're alot more tough then you think.

Chris

Keep the Mini. It's still a good MP3 player and just as long as it works and you haven't use it up, then keep it. You don't need to waste money just because something "better" came out.

In my opinion, the Mini has it's advantages compared to the Nano.

-Stronger. Unlike the Nano, sitting on it or throwing it on the wall won't kill it.

-More storage per price. I think the Mini 6gb was $250 and the Nano 4gb is $250.

-You'll know it's there. The Nano is so light and puny, that my friend sometimes forgets that it's in his pocket! :p

-Snazzy colors. Glossy white and black is cool, but the Mini had more variety.

-Isn't a scratch magnet. Unless you drop the Mini, you'll barely get any scratches. The Nano on the other hand, is so prone to scratches, I remember seeing this news articles about some lawsuits against Apple for something of the sort.

-Is good for big and small hands. The Mini is sized smaller than the iPod, but bigger than the Nano which makes it a inbetween for most hands.

I would keep the mini. Why upgrade? Mini's, Nano's, and The original's all work the same! The only different is the size (digitally and physically :D).

So I would keep that extra 200 dollars you have.

The huge Ipods! They can fit as easy as a Nano in a poclet and it can hold lots, lots of songs!!!!!!!

BUT, as I do follow, Get Creative Zen

I know saying Creative is good and all, but I think I'm getting to know Blonde as someone that wants an I-Pod and only an I-Pod :p

Anyhow, as long as you like I-Tunes (Not too bad actually) and want to be looked at holding the I-Pod everytime you get it out (for some reason) then I guess its the way to go.

i reckon im going with a black nano...if the big one was the size of a nano then i would, but its alot bigger

Yeah it is :p I'm not sure if the Nano uses a hard drive or not though, because I have a feeling it uses Flash Memory, but 4gb of flash would be very expensive. But its soo thin, it makes me think it can't be a hard drive.

if they did the same to the 20gb version... that'd be rather impressive, but impossible I think at the moment.

So your not bothered about fitting all your music on it. Just the ones you want to listen to?

Back
Top Bottom