Which CPU Cooler?

X-treme 3D

Baseband Member
I have an AMD X2 4800 @ 2.64GHz running 43C idle and 47C load w/ stock cooler. I want to upgrade the cooler to OC a little higher and keep my temps down. I was looking at Arctic Cooling's Freezer 64 Pro, Thermalright's XP-90c, and Thermalright's SI-120. I have read all the reviews and I still can't decide, and I am looking for opinions on which I should buy. I'm not set on just these three, I am open for other suggestions that are reasonably priced. I just know these will fit my Asus A8n32-SLI Deluxe mobo. So... Which one?

is your cpu cooler the one with four heatpipes? If it is, that one is on par with a Thermalright XP-90 (aluminum version) the heatsink you already have it very good, just get a more powerful fan and it will improve a little bit. If you really want a good heatsink, get a Scythe Ninja.

That swiftech kit is really good. Actually, the best kit money can buy other than a custom setup. I would really go custom though. Why? Because the Swiftech Storm Rev2. is out and it is one gooood block.

Back
Top Bottom