Which CMS?

newn01

Solid State Member
Hello eeryone,
i want to create a Counter Strike Source server website. Currently i'm using php-fusion, but i don't like it and plus i'm moving to another hosting company. Website: http://ekstaze.co.cc/, but it's in other language. Anyways, i want to create something like that.
I need CMS with forum, wide configuration list, i understand a little in php and html and css, stuff like that, so i don't need argument why one better than another is good admin system. Ofcourse it's good, but i won't take it as the main and only argument. Anyways, the point is i can't choose from Frog, Joomla, e107, Drupal, CMSMS and all other systems. What do you think? Which one nad WHY? Thanks.

Wordpress, although originally a blogging tool, is a great CMS that can work to what ever need you desire. Joomla and Drupal are more advanced systems that are tuned to the needs of larger projects. if its just a forum your after, You can get PhpBB free, and if your serious enough about it, you can purchase a vBulletin license, Which is hands down the greatest forum software out there and 100% worth the investment.

Try wordpress or joomla

Very simply put WordPress is very user friendly to install and have it running as a blog. Any blogger with little or no technical know how can set WordPress up pointing to his domain name and have it up and running in a flash. But, the downside is that WordPress allows no real flexibility in accommodating anything more than blogging. It is not very developer friendly either.

Joomla on the other hand can be used to develop a robust dynamic website. It goes beyond blogging and can be the ideal solution for building an e-commerce websites. The one serious drawback with Joomla is that it is not easy to customize. So if you are looking to customize the look and feel, the functionality and the operability of the website it may not be easy to accomplish.

if you are looking for a free cms i would recommend wordpress. its easy to use and very seo friendly, which means ur site will rank better in search engines.

for a free forum i would recommend phpbb, ive used it lots of times and i believe its the best free forum software

if you are willing to pay go for vbulletin as its byfar the best forum software out there and it noe comes with an intergrated cms

[FONT=&quot]I like working on Joomla. It is an open-source CMS, and provide customizable layouts, dynamic Forum or Poll feature, supports multiple languages and runs on Linux, windows platform.[/FONT]

WordPress, though initially a blog tool, is a great CMS, can work, what need you desire. Joomla and Drupal is a more advanced system, through adjusting the needs of larger projects

CMS development has made website creation quite and easy task and has also contributed towards reducing the cost of maintenance that web masters have to pay to the designers. It is quite obvious to say that a website that has used CMS solutions in its development is most up-to-date than others without having CMS.

install wordpress,drupal and joomla on your localhost and try them. Select one of them what you like.

Back
Top Bottom