Case Type.

• Gamer Case

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stylish Case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there needs to be more choices. like brands too. Like Lian Li would totally win:D

I don't care for my case looking like a disco or bleaching out the paint in my office. Window is a possibility, as it would make checking fans easier, but I wouldn't use it for showing off my stuff.

I am running a Cooler Master WaveMaster.

CoolerMaster WaveMaster Black Aluminum Case Review - PCSTATS.com

Looks nice, but not flashy.

I can readily agree with that since a light show while the case here is inside the cabinet portion of the computer type desk would be quite pointless. When not running the cabinet door is closed anyways.

The case before the 900 had annoying twin plastic siwing out doors but offered a large front intake over previous cases. That plus the wobble seen with the plastic turbine wheel in the front still saw better temps while not being anything flashy.

That was bought and running before running across the 900 being a more flexible with modular drive bays a better cooling setup just from being a gaming type not so much for being any dressed up "eye candy" special.

It does the job in a confined area of space without the thrills.

I think you should add the flash yourself. like get a lian li case, and add watercooling with cool dye in it. and some tracers if you want a flashy case.

I have that first case, you had eyeCpc. I love it for it's wire management. Pre-drilled holes in the motherboard especially. There was a version that had aluminum doors, instead of plastic. Wish I'd gotten that one.

I have that first case, you had eyeCpc. I love it for it's wire management. Pre-drilled holes in the motherboard especially. There was a version that had aluminum doors, instead of plastic. Wish I'd gotten that one.

The case that proceeded it was a little more contemporary and still in use for 98 with an old Socket A board running in it. I set that up for a kid for the basics as a gift. The other AeroCool model sees a 250cm fan on the side cover. Aerocool ExtremEngine 3T Case - Black - 250mm Fan!

That worked well for seeing the 48C board temp on a 939 board brought down to 31C right off the top! :D

Someone should just go ahead and list all the case brands and make a poll. :)

Good Gravy! You would fill page after page with all the photos for all the contemporary to elaborate, custom, gaming, whatever you can toss amounts of cases to look over! :eek: "that many!" :p

i like a nice looking case but i don't like too much plastic (my lexa blackline's front is plastic but thats it), a window is not a necessity for me but i like to look at my work and to see everything is working properly.

I like sturdy, professional looking cases.

My current case is the ultra e-torque. Has amazing build quality (steel ftw) and no plastic, except for the bezel. The front swing open door is made of metal as well, and makes a nice "clank" sound when you close it.

E-Torque%20Case.jpg

ultrainside.jpg

I like the looks of 2 cases totally on the opposite sides of the spectrum. The antec P180 i really find pleasant on the eyes. But the Gigabyte 3d aurora is also very catchty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom