Which Card to get?

[w00t!]gAme*

Baseband Member
which video card shud i buy? i play games like bf2, css, hl2,cod2.

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1960221&CatId=0

or

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2207285&Tab=2&NoMapp=0

The first one has a 30 day gaurantee and a (the manufacterer has a 36 month warranty)is more expensive than the second but my mobo is asus aswell(will that make a difference?). but the second one is a alot cheaper and seems to be a little faster(i think looking at the specs) and has a life time warranty fromt he manufacterer cud some1 help me out on which 1 wud be a better buy?

thanks

I had an EVGA before, and something was messed up with it, my games would freeze for like 5 second and then come back, usually while flying on BF2 (not a cood combo) i called theyre tech support and they said it was my powersupply, i tried a different one and it still did it, i tried about 5 different drivers with prolly the same if not worse performance, i could have just gotten a bad card but if i had never got that i would say go with the EVGa b/c the core and memory are faster, but i dunno i dont think I personally would buy the EVGa, but if you have the time, buy it, and if you get problems you can prolly send it back to TD and order the Asus one instead (might cost you a little bit extra, some companies charge restocking fees if you dont get the same card) but it could work great, they wouldnt be around still if all theyre cards do it, so just do what you fell is right

I would go with the EVGA. i have a 6500 gfx card by them and its great. i can run BF2 on all medium settings with a little bit of lag but a 7600 by EVGA would have the ebst performance on those games.

eVGA does come with a lifetime warranty, and it is a very reputable company, go with eVGA.

ye it does if u click on the link and go to warranty terms it'll say life time warranty... which is great... i think im gonna go with the eVGA

Back
Top Bottom