Which card should i go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the rig you posted is more than 2000 dollars he's on a 1500 budget his rig is perfect as it is

also evga doesnt have a bad hsf on it. its perfectly fine for what he's gonna do with it

also eVGA uses the best quality parts on the market (better overclcok potential) and has a step up program so within 90 days you return everything and pay the difference between the two cards and can upgrade to the g70 if it is much better.

aspire.comptech said:
the rig you posted is more than 2000 dollars he's on a 1500 budget his rig is perfect as it is
You didn't do so hot in math class, did you? :p It's actually $1900, and he would be able to bring that down even more with a cheaper monitor and speakers.

Lol. I am not going to be overclocking. Maybe later on but right now, it aint going to happen. I am just going to use it for basic gaming. Well not basic but Half Life 2 and Battlefield 2 are on my agenda and that rig will definatley see me through. Does that Lian Li come with LED's? If not thats cool, i want people to be able to see inside my computer to show off.

It does not come with lights, but it is a VERY good case. The power supply fan has a blue LED in it though, so that should illuminate it a little. If you need more, just replace the fans with ones that have LEDs. I personally don't care for lights.

aspire.comptech said:
http://xoxide.com/lianlipc65b.html
heres a nice case

and as for you 003
i think your forgetting about tax
and shipping

8% x 1900 = 152 dollars tax
how about you learn your basics of online computer websites
Well, I admit it, you got me on shipping. But I think you are the one that needs to do some learning. There is no tax online, unless you are unlucky enough to live in a select few (2 or 3 I think) states, then there is, but I live in Illinois, and there is no tax online. And that case you are suggesting is the same one I did. :p

NO tax, just shipping and handling, sometimes. JUst read that the R520 is going to have 32 pipes possible. At some event over in japan or somewhere they had it running Alan Wake and Prey with only 24 pipes on. They said ATI is waiting to see if the 7800GTX is going to be good, in which case ATI will turn on all 32 pipes. If the 7800GTX flops, then ATI will just stay with 24 pipes. IS it good, the more pipes the better and what happens in pipelines?

well i live in cali so they kill us with tax
i prefer to use out of state sellers or i just get them wholesale
i have connections and no you cant have them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom