Rated power = 425fps
Fairly accurate

beretta-m92-nickel.jpg

or..

Umarex made Smith and Wesson 586 6inch barrel .177mm
Rated power = 400fps
More accurate than beretta ^^

s&w-6-nickle.jpg

They're both regarded as very well made and some of the best Co2 pistols in the price range. The beretta is perhaps a little more powerful, whilst the Smithy offers slightly more accuracy. My decision now is basicly purely down to how it looks. So, waddaya think ?

Personally I would go for better accuracy, given that the Beretta isn't really that much more powerful than the S&W.

I agree with both of you. I would like the extra accuracy but i find the Beretta nicer looking. See my problem ? ;)

Actually yeah now I think about it the Beretta looks much better. I'd happily change my vote over looks ^_^

There is a surprising amount of difference in accuracy, with the Smithy landing 1inch groups at 10meters, compared to 3inch groups with the Beretta.

The Smithy is also said to have less problems with pellets not feeding properly and not jamming as much, that said the Beretta is still concidered good in this aspect, but the smithy is said to be best.

I'm really unsure. They both have there plus points. I really prefer the look of the beretta but i like to have the best too !.

I could just buy both :D, technically.. my budget allows :cool:

I'm not 100percent positive.. but actually, all those 'Nickel' looking parts are very high quality plastics, and not metal. But there is a PPC version of the Beretta which is indeed brushed steel, for about £45 more.

edit:

People over airgunbbs.com (airgun fanatics forum) are also telling me the Smithys trigger is better. Gah ! Why do Italians make such sexy guns, they make my decision so difficult.

No offence, but the little extra accuracy that the S&W offers probably won't be much use to you.

I mean, unless you're consistently nailing your targets down to a pro-sized spread, go with the beretta. Pistols are deadly hard to aim right, hence my assumption that your spread mite be a little wider than any pistol's going to compensate for :D
again, I'm trying to say this nicely, it's not like I'm a crack shot or anything either, so please leave my head intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom