Which 22" Widescreen LCD? Hanns, Acer, Asus?

Remeniz

Fully Optimized
Count the Hanns out.

Its got to be between the Asus and the Acer.

The Asus has a better Response Time but the Acer has the best Contrast Ratio and they both look nice.

I'd go with the Asus because it has a few extra features and a better response time.Also has a Energy star (Gotta think about Mother nature ;) ).

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
The Hanns-G might be the cheapest one, but they are junk.

The Asus has a few more features and I'd reccomend that. But don't count on the built in speakers being that good. I have a 22" HP monitor with built in rear facing speakers and they suck, they sound like they are going through a paper towel tube.

jo5h

Daemon Poster
I would go w/ the acer. Just wondering, Do you plan on doing a dual monitor setup?

nevermind1534

Daemon Poster
I love my 22" acer. Tiger Direct has it for $150 right now, and I think newegg still hjas a valid promo code in their newsletter (email) for $20 off of their $170.

disturbed13

Daemon Poster
in between the 3
the Hans is out
now it all depends on if you want speakers or not
if not then get the Acer (i think)

but i would look at this one
AOC
it has a 20000:1 contrast ratio, and a 2 ms response time
and its under $200 USD
just my thoughts

i want a laptop

In Runtime
I would go w/ the acer. Just wondering, Do you plan on doing a dual monitor setup?
Maybe one day, but the second monitor would be the crappy 17" CRT I have now, but the LCD would be my main monitor. And to the person who said something about the the promo code it still doesn't work. Call me crazy, but I like the looks of the Asus monitor base instead of the Acer monitor feet crap...call me weird I know.