Where to shop?

Aecliptic

In Runtime
Aside from newegg and tigerdirect...

Because in the next couple weeks I want to buy the Asus P5W DH and its sold out on newegg and td doesnt have it... either way i dont want to order from td cause they rob you on shipping. :p

I just dont trust some of these stores with sensative hardware like this.

compusa and circuitcity are good if youre looking for general/mass marketed computer products. Im skeptical about zipzoomfly.

Its wierd that computers are such a popular thing, yet there are so few places that specialize in them.

i buy alot of my things from zipzoomfly. trust them. most of my rig came from them minus the psu and videocard. 2 day free fedex shipping ain't bad either.

Do they price match? Cause the MoBo is $30 more on their site.

The prices look good on their site, and free shipping is nice, except Im not too fond of FedEx, but... its free. :p

ZipZoomFly is great. I've ordered form them a few times and never had a problem. I don't know if they price match, but you should take into consideration the price difference with free shipping. :D

well... with newegg, it would cost like 6-7 bucks to ship the mobo - and they usually ship everything 3-day.

In the end, if I cant find a place that has it in stock, than Ill buy it from them... Im sure there arent alot of them and they probably sell quickly.

Back
Top Bottom