where to keep spare copmuter parts?

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Where should I put spare computer parts that I am not using to keep them from getting damaged? I have some memory a sound card and a hard drive that I dont want ruined

if you don't have the original boxes, I would maybe wrap them in some bubble wrap and put them in a box? if they are real good and you don't want them damaged that would probably be a good idea. just my .02

what kind of plastic bag... sounds like that would make a lot of static, at least the kind of bag im thinking of would

i just through my spare parts in drore(srry for spelling,lol). none of mine are really worth much so i don't really care if they get broken. none of them have ever broke though.

Bubble wrap is a great idea. I would do the same if I didn't have the original boxes.

I keep all my original packaging unless I sell the computer to someone or I trash it. It doesn't take too much space anyways. Plus, if the part didn't work after awhile, I can reuse it to send it back under warranty.

if i were u just put it in some anti static bags and put them in some tubaware containers and put it in the basement somewhere cold. and not a lot of humidity.

or on some shelf you never use cause thats where i keep all my old stuff like nintendo 64, NES, super NES ect.

Back
Top Bottom