Where to get the Zune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zen Vision: W = 300 dollars (only 50 more) The screen is 4.3" with 480 x 272 resolution in 16:9 aspect ratio. Can you say "widescreen movies"? It supports AVI, WMV9, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4-SP, MJPEG, DivX 4.x/ 5.x, and XviD-SP.
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=15752

If that doesn't fit your screen size needs, then I don't know what will. It's a much bigger screen than the Zune and it has better resolution. You can also use a flash card in it if you desire to.

wow that ZVW looks very good! im guessing it will be 350 canadian than tax will bring it up to 400. But then again its still only 50 dollars more than the Zune I think. Zunes 250 US right? so 300 Canadian

- I just calculated everything and it will be 415 dollars CAN.. thats a wallet breaker

The Vision W is 300 US so its roughly 345.58 Canadian. It is a bit of a wallet breaker, but it's nice. If you save up the extra cash, then it could be worth it.

Nope, sorry. I live in the US, so I don't keep up with Canadian retailers. Although that price isn't too bad considering it equates to about 312.63 USD.

I'd think twice about buying a zen vision. They don't support their products. I bought a zen vision (not the M) back in Aug and most of the accessories are no longer available. My daughter wanted a black case for it and I tried to order one back in Aug and they were out. I was told by cust serv that they were looking at a number of options for a new case. Tried a number of times since and was just told they are no longer supported. What a bunch of ..... Unfortunately I'd already bought a zen microphoto for my wife for Christmas. I won't be buying a zen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom