Where to get the Zune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Where to get the Zune

Harper said:
WOW! I never thought I would see a thread like this one here on TF.

I just need to know some thing Foostaple, (no offence to you or any thing), but why the MS Zune? Like what is MS Offering you that Apple, Creative, Iriver, Toshiba, Sony, etc etc is not all ready offering you with a portable media player

Hm I dunno, I havent even herd of Iriver. The only ones I really know are the Zune, Ipod Video, and Creative vision now. I looked at the vision and it doesnt look any better.

The General said:
I would rather get testicular cancer than buy a Zune.

I would rather buy a Zune than get testicular cancer as the Zune is much less likely to kill me or cause the removal of my testicles. But the Zune is on my list of the top 100 things not to buy. Right up there with an Apple computer and a Pentium 4.

And Foostaple, If screen size really matters that much then spend the extra 50 bucks to get a Zen Vision: W. The screen is 4.3" with 480 x 272 resolution in 16:9 aspect ratio. Can you say "widescreen movies"?
http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=15752&nav=0

mrscientific13 said:
I would rather buy a Zune than get testicular cancer as the Zune is much less likely to kill me or cause the removal of my testicles. But the Zune is on my list of the top 100 things not to buy. Right up there with an Apple computer and a Pentium 4.

That's exactly it. I'd rather lose my testes than touch a Zune. It's a shame your misconception of the quality of Apple computers has lead you to put them on your list of "things not to buy" ... You're missing out. ;)

i spose it depends on if you want just music, or music and video.

I just bought a samsung Yp-k5j and love it. its about the same dimensions as a nano, just deeper thats becasue it has built in flip speakers that are insane. granted you wont have thumping bass but i find it a cool feature. you can also hold photos on it
Price=230$

but if you want video id go with an Iriver or creative.

The General said:
It's a shame your misconception of the quality of Apple computers has lead you to put them on your list of "things not to buy" ... You're missing out. ;)

It may be a misconception in your eyes, but in mine it's the truth. I've used apple computers and I find them to be overpriced and I prefer the interface of windows. Windows suits my needs perfectly and I have very few qualms about its performance. To me macs are just pretty.

mrscientific13 said:
It may be a misconception in your eyes, but in mine it's the truth. I've used apple computers and I find them to be overpriced and I prefer the interface of windows. Windows suits my needs perfectly and I have very few qualms about its performance. To me macs are just pretty.

O_RLY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom