where to get cell phone games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
where is a good place to download free cell phone games? im not into paying and im not going down to radioshack or my provider to get them either. thanks

hey, im paying for mine too. im just not willing to pay for little dinky games that ill be playing maybe 5 minutes a day

cause instead of sitting in class i can do something with my phone which is always on me. just give me some frickin links

R1C0CH3T said:
cause instead of sitting in class i can do something with my phone which is always on me. just give me some frickin links

Why dont you just pay attention in class instead of playing with your cell phone?

Like I dont mean to sound like your dad and lecture you but honestly dude.

I assume your in high shcool correct?

Dont mess up your freshman and sophmore years. They are really important years so dont waste them, you will regret it.

But yeah. Stop whining and google them if it's so important for you to play pac man in math class.

It may seem that im taking this overboard, but it really frustrates me to see kids who dont appreaciate there education. It just bothers me.

im a senior. my freshmen and sophmore years were the easiest years ive ever had, i finished most of my requirements those two years. junior year was a bit more challenging. now im a senior, and i havent had homework and its already 1/4th throught the year. the teachers here give you homework, but then ramble on about useless junk the entire period, leaving time to do the homework. and if i finish earlly, i would like to do something with my cell phone. sorry for asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom