Where to find computer desk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad711

Daemon Poster
I'm looking around for a nice computer desk. Any suggestions on where to look? My new place I am moving into has a den with wooden floors so I think any wood desk would have to be a certain color wood. Other then that a nice metal one with glass might be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions

I just want something like this and I would be happy. Enough room to put everything on the top of it. I am so tired of my tower being under my desk...

I just want something like this and I would be happy. Enough room to put everything on the top of it. I am so tired of my tower being under my desk...

Looks like a cafeteria table! haha :D

I'm the same though. I am tired of my tower being on the ground. Mostly though I am tired of this pull out mouse pad thing on the one I have now. It's just enough room for a mouse pad to fit on. However when i am gaming I am always having to readjust my center point because I run out of room. I am wanting a desk that doesn't have a keyboard and mouse slide out. Just a normal flat desk.

A lot of people like Ikea desks. The Galant series seems pretty popular these days. Otherwise Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, furniture stores.
Just shop around until you find something you like. I shopped for desks for about 2 years before I finally settled on one :)

If mine were in the floor it would be better. Instead, it is shoved back in some hole in this tiny corner desk I have. Doing anything to my tower involves pulling it almost all the way out, taking every wire and cable loose, hauling it on out, and then lugging it up on top of the desk. when I am finished I have to repeat the process. Major pain in the rear.

I'm looking around for a nice computer desk. Any suggestions on where to look? My new place I am moving into has a den with wooden floors so I think any wood desk would have to be a certain color wood. Other then that a nice metal one with glass might be ideal.

Thanks for any suggestions

Out side any appartment or office block. You normally got a one sitting outside with a sign saying "FREE"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom