Where is Tom Cruise's baby?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefragMyHead

In Runtime
Ok, Im no gossip wh*re but it came to my attention that it's been like three months since "Suri Cruise" was born and yet not one picture has been released, and apparently even Tom's closest friends have not seen the baby. WEIRD. Is this a HOAX? Is Tom so dumb and myopic in his thought that he thought with a few hundred million dollars and a hot new (brainwashed) wife that he could orchestrate a hoax of this magnitude?! Has Tom done this because he is in fact a homosexual...or maybe his child is the heir to the throne of Scientology?...virgin birth and all?! Who knows!? But we must speak out, "Where is Suri Cruise?" everyone!

thrash away, this topic isn't close to my heart. I just think it's odd the the biggest movie star in the world can have a kid and three months go by and no one, not even personal friends, can verify it's existence. Add to that that the star is presumed gay and known to be crazy and we have a mystery here worthy of Scooby and teh gang!

The baby's actual name is L Ron Hubbard, and the baby is indeed the new heir of Scientology..... Not

This was a hoax to hide his homosexuality. What better way to prove that you are straight than to marry a hot chick and have a kid?

RockyZ said:
This was a hoax to hide his homosexuality. What better way to prove that you are straight than to marry a hot chick and have a kid?

Umm, actually having the kid?

HAVOC2k5 said:
Not to be a thread thrasher, but I could seriously care less...

I agree 100%. Star Magazine kills more each year than cigarettes....

Actually, I was wondering where my baby was...... :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom