Where Do You WORK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eatbutt

Banned
i myself work at safeway as a carry-out i.e. cleaning bathrooms, pushing carts, and bagging groceries
i hate it
and i get shitttttttttt pay

eatbutt said:
i myself work at safeway as a carry-out i.e. cleaning bathrooms, pushing carts, and bagging groceries
i hate it
and i get shitttttttttt pay
Either Quit Your Job Or Quit Complaining About It.
Like what is stopping you from finding another job.

BTW, I am an Operation Manager as a computer consultation firm in sydney Australia.

Don't ask which one.

Recently, I aquired the job of yearbook editor for the Oklahoma Panhandle State University yearbook. Its full-time during the summer, and 20 hrs/week during the school year. Minimum wage, but thats okay cause I get to do what I love.:D (And I get free T3 internet access... who could complain about that??! I mean, to download a 10 mb file in under 30 sec?? Whoah):p

I doing uh oh whatsthe english word again.. Maintenc.. maintnense..

however ill fix the machine in a bakery.

But in august ill swich to my old type of work.
That is designing, building and repering weelchairs. El and ordinary.

Presently, I work for my dad, and get payed $10 for heavy lifting and construction help.

When June 28th rolls around, I will be employeed by the Amry, where I will ba a 25 Bravo (Sounds special, eh?), which means I work on computer, network them, and make custom programs for specialized jobs. I also shoot at people. :p

Re: Re: Where Do You WORK?

Harper said:
Either Quit Your Job Or Quit Complaining About It.
Like what is stopping you from finding another job.
i live in a town of 5000 people, closest town is 40 miles away
so unless i wanna work at fast food or a gas station, i work at safeway

I work in a town of 700, if you count the nearby town, and we have two gas stations and a pizza place.

Deal with it.

Fast Food sucks, I've worked at McDonalds before and I will never go back to that place or anything like it.
Presently I am employed at Circuit City selling computers, and for the most part I actually like my job.

Re: Re: Re: Where Do You WORK?

eatbutt said:
i live in a town of 5000 people, closest town is 40 miles away
so unless i wanna work at fast food or a gas station, i work at safeway
Well...... move town then.

Do some thing to fix your situation as appose to complaining about it. After all, it your life and you're the person that has to put up with it.

I ahve worked for Burger King, a chair company, a yarn mill, carpet mills, laid ceramic tile, a farm equipment manufacturer, a box company, and am presently employed by CCE (Coca-Cola Enterprises).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom