Where Do You WORK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get paid for this, so it's not A job. But it is close. I am secretary of my local Youth Council, I have to Work quite hard to make our mayor look good, ( I'll tell you somthing guys, it ain't working)

Jake

I worked at CVS, as a Photo Technician, I developed and printed film, ran daily tests on the photo machine, troubleshooting the photo machine and basically I was the only one at work that ran the digital photography kiosk..... I was the only certified tech at my workplace that was not management. The pay kinda sucked for what I had to do, but I got to see all of the titty pics that came in :p

But hey the pay was good for me being only 17. I spent the more money than I made tho. Come on who buys a slot machine?? Well I did.

Now I am a lazy bum, and I might go to college for Film Production.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Where Do You WORK?

Harper said:
Well...... move town then.

Do some thing to fix your situation as appose to complaining about it. After all, it your life and you're the person that has to put up with it.
ohh, hey, maybe i should do that. ....
yea im 16, and basically your saying "nobody is allowed to be unhappy with their job"... cuz all i said was i hated it, i didnt make a post on how i hated it

lets try and not make a "flame war" and just be happy with the pwnzers and the n00bs who make our life 10mbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom