Where do you work?

System/Member analyst for the company that runs a huge chunk of the planets Stock Exchange systems. lots of shouting, swearing and stress

It's been good so far. School still sucks like usual, but at least I have COD4 to keep me busy. Do you still have your DSM?

COD4 is amazing i love that game, I've been trying to compete all the challenges lol....

Sucks i sold my DSM not long ago, I miss that baby.. I'm looking at getting an LS1 Powered car this time around though ;)....

So you learning alot in school, or more on these forums?

COD4 is amazing i love that game, I've been trying to compete all the challenges lol....

Sucks i sold my DSM not long ago, I miss that baby.. I'm looking at getting an LS1 Powered car this time around though ;)....

So you learning alot in school, or more on these forums?

To me it seems like I'm learning things that aren't going to help me in life, but I hope that changes in college.

My friend has a LS1 Camaro, that things pretty quick. He was nice enough to let me drive it too. I'm not sure if I want to drop money into the Neon, RWD seems so much more fun :)

To me it seems like I'm learning things that aren't going to help me in life, but I hope that changes in college.

My friend has a LS1 Camaro, that things pretty quick. He was nice enough to let me drive it too. I'm not sure if I want to drop money into the Neon, RWD seems so much more fun :)

Yes i know exactally what your talking about. I remeber taking single family living in HS and i was like WTF is this.....

College was Night and day, its grown up and more serious and you weed out alot more off the BS

Congrats on driving the LS1 Camaro, :)

The car i am leaning towards is a C5 coupe....

I would like to hit 11s in the quarter, with whatever i get...

And yea man, RWD or AWD is the way if you want well..... everything :D

In FWD's defense i will say that i have seen some SRT4's at the local strip and was very impressed! they seem to be able to hook with thier factory LSD and some nice tires...well enough to pull a few high 11 sec passes

Those SRT's can be pretty quick if you aren't careful. I know a guy who has one that made 485 WHP with 119 octane fuel on stock internals :eek:

But yeah, not sure what I want though. Such a hard decision to make.

Back
Top Bottom