Where do you work and what do you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroud

In Runtime
Ok guys just because I am curious.. Where do you work and what do you do? Do you work or are you a full-time student?

I work at the School of Information Studies at Florida State University where I am the Supervisor of User Services and Instructional Technology.. I also teach there.

Just interested in knowing where you guys work as I have seen that several of you work for ISPs and other interesting places.. Please feel free to share. :)

I co-own and work for TodaysHost.com and when im not on duty there I drive trucks and operate machinery.

assistaint manger of a hotel here in spokane
going to start school in the fall for some web development / progamming / other stuff I had my 5 year break after high school :)

Well i work for advanced/new house in the broadband technical support dept. When i ain't doing that i am wrenching on or driving a Jeep

See jeepers post, except minus the Jeep thing.

Cool þÄ®âÐÖx. Before I returned to school for my Masters I worked as Director of Technology for a public library system. Trust me I know what you are going through.

I program computer automated machine tools,
Mostly Lathe work, holding tolerances of less than + -.0001 of an inch, right now i'm studying masterCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom