where did my system32 go?

LakaDazed

Beta member
i used the cw shredder a while ago because i had a trojan and a few people told me to use it, but it deleted my system32 so now my computer is messed up. my kazaaa doesnt work and some other stuff either. what can i do to get it again......thanks in advance

reinstall your system-it won't erase your programs or menus unless your using the restore disks from compaq,dell and a few others. An oem install with win 95,98,2000,mill, and xp will just fix everything

so i just have to re install my windows xp and it will just fix everything up? ...thanks alot man. much apreciated

LakaDazed said:
i used the cw shredder a while ago because i had a trojan and a few people told me to use it, but it deleted my system32 so now my computer is messed up. my kazaaa doesnt work and some other stuff either. what can i do to get it again......thanks in advance
kazza problem,what do you expect when you play that game.
What is the other stuff? I might comment on that.
Goodby Kama kazza.
:rolleyes:

:confused: :confused: Are U serious about having system32 folder gone ? If its gone the windows won't boot ........ and for the P2P program u mentioned (KAZAA), I recommend u use either KaZaa Lite 2.4.3 or shareaza.

Kazaa Lite

Shareaza

;) No FrEaKz ADWARE/SPYWARE FOR THESE PROGRAMS ;)

Back
Top Bottom